Sunday 23 August 2015

Welcome Back





Hello 4T! This is the first post of what I'm sure is going to be the best year ever. This first term we will be writing stories, acting plays, going on adventures and lots more. The work is going to be challenging for everyone but I know everyone will do their best and have fun too.

We are going to be beginning the year by remembering how our the TX special animals help us to become amazing learners. With their help, and all your hard work, I know that everyone will achieve their best. Before the year begins and we get stuck into the challenging learning, think about the questions below. 

Imagine you are at the end of Year 4 and you have achieved everything you wanted to during the year. What did you achieve? How do you feel? What can you and I do to make sure you become the person you imagine yourself to be?

I will be explaining all about this in class when I see you and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment